SELLING YOUR HOME
As a seller, you may that feel that real estate agents just show a house and collect commission. At Realty Network Associates, we understand real estate is likely your biggest investment and you need a professional to handle every aspect of the sale. We take selling your property very seriously.
Listing Your Property
In order to market your property effectively, we will need to know everything about it. Prior to the meeting with you, we will gather all the necessary documentation: deed, plot plan, property record card from the city/town, prior listings, etc. When we meet, we will note any additional information such as bedrooms, baths, recent updates, lead disclosure, septic information, etc.
We study the market and pull comparable sales to determine the value of the property. Not all properties are as they seem! Some properties have features and benefits that may give you an advantage. Taking all items into consideration, we will evaluate and compare to determine the best price for your property
Preparing your property for sale
Once we have established price, we will do all that we can to enhance the property’s appearance to make it look its best. We will recommend cost effective remedies to ensure this. We suggest minor tasks such as painting entry ways and thresholds, finishing incomplete projects & fixing other small items. Major renovations are not necessary unless we can show it can significantly increase you bottom line well over cost of doing so.
Marketing your property
We primarily use the internet to market your home on over 100 syndicated websites. Signage specifically geared to your property. This helps to make the drive by consumer aware of some of the features and benefits they may not be able to see from the exterior. We also market to other real estate agents and professionals. It is our priority to find you highest and best buyer.
Showing your property
We take into consideration that showing your property can be a very intrusive proposition. We will discuss timelines and expectations so that you know who will be in your home and at what times. Often, we will premarket your home and hold showings to start on a specific day. This will get the crowd of initial buyers through the property within a specific window as not to overwhelm you with multiple showings over several days.
We will keep track of everyone that views your home, and we will follow up for feedback and any offers.
Negotiating the offer
It is important to keep in mind that the highest offer is not always you best offer! Although the highest offer is always where we gravitate, there are other items to consider such as:
- Will the timeline suit your needs?
- Financing type and will the property qualify for that type
- What other types of contingencies may come into play (having house to sell, inspections, closing costs etc.)
We never push you too take any offer that comes to the table…we negotiate and structure the best offer with the best terms that are satisfactory to you.
Tracking the sale
The sales process is the most important activity you will compensate a real estate agent to do. Some of these tasks include:
- Draft a Purchase and Sales Agreement and any other related documents
- Circulate all necessary documents to the seller, buyer and attorney, mortgage company and any other
- Obtain all deposit checks to hold in escrow
- Set and attend the home inspection
- Set and attend the appraisal
- Set and attend the smoke inspection
- Obtain 6D certificate and master insurance policy (if applicable)
- Obtain the buyers commitment letter
- Confirm your payoff information and authorization by attorney
- Schedule final utility readings and forward those finals to the closing attorney
- Notify buyer and seller to transfer utilities
- Obtain seller CD and pay off to review with you
- Schedule the final walk through
- Attend closing!
We take these obligations very seriously. There are several other situations that may arise. Please know that we have expertise in every aspect of the sale process that makes selling your home as seamless as possible!
We would love to hear from you. Please contact us for a complimentary market analysis, no obligations!
Our Clients are the most important people in our business, they are not dependent on us. We are dependent on them.
Our Clients are not an interruption in our work; they are the purpose of it.
Our Clients are not an outsider in our business; they are part of it.