Seller represented by:
AJ ANDREWS with Realty Network, Inc.
Buyer represented by:
Steve Torrey, Torrey & Associates R.E. with Torrey & Associates R.E.
- Multi Family · 2 Units
21 Mason St Taunton, MA 02780 Get directions$245,000 $97/Sq. ft.
- Age 186 Years
- MLS# 72473348
- Listed 2 Years 24 Days Ago
JUST LISTED - 2 FAMILY IN TAUNTON!! Perfect for OWNER OCCUPIED !! Enjoy all the benefits of HOME and have RENTAL INCOME to help with the mortgage.. its a WIN WIN!! This home sits on a great FENCED IN lot. There is a shed, gardening area, long driveway for plenty of parking and lots of lawn for pets or children to enjoy! Inside the living rooms are very spacious. The kitchen areas are also large with plenty of room for dining area and GAS cooking is a plus! There are plenty of closets and STORAGE space within each unit. The foyer area is very BRIGHT and welcoming with a large staircase and access to both levels. There is a WALK UP ATTIC that gives you about 900 sq ft of FUTURE EXPANSION space! There is a full basement with a workshop area and laundry room. BRAND NEW ROOF. This home needs some love and updating, but the possibilities here will make it worth it!! Come take a look before it's gone!!
- Seller represented by:
- REALTOR ® AJ ANDREWS with Realty Network, Inc.
- Buyer represented by:
- REALTOR ® Steve Torrey, Torrey & Associates R.E. with Torrey & Associates R.E.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Total Bathrooms: 2 / 0
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Bathroom 2 Description: 0
- Basement Features: Full, Bulkhead, Concrete Floor, Unfinished Basement
- Flooring: Wood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Varies Per Unit
Exterior and Lot Features
- Porch - Enclosed
- Storage Shed
- Fenced Yard
- Garden Area
- Stone Wall
- Lot Size Acres: 0.24
- Lot Size Square Feet: 10454
Garage and Parking
- Parking Features: Off-Street, Improved Driveway, Paved Driveway
- Elementary School: Galligan
- High School: THS/BP
- Middle School: Parker
- Number of Units: 2
Amenities and Community Features
- Community Features: Public Transportation, Shopping, Park, Golf Course, Medical Facility, Laundromat, Highway Access, House of Worship, Private School, Public School
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 3125.14
- Source Listing Status: Sold
- County: Bristol
- Directions: From Route 44 Winthrop Street, turn onto Porter St., then left onto Mason Street
- Tax Year: 2018
- Source Property Type: Multi-family
- Exclusions: All personal items still in units.
- Parcel Number: 2970148
- Zoning: RES
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Total Square Feet Living: 2520.00
- Year Built: 1835
- Building Exterior Type: Vinyl
- Construction Materials: Frame
- Foundation Details: Fieldstone
- Property Age: 184
- Levels or Stories: 2
|4||H H Galligan School||K-4||0.4 mi|
|3||John F Parker Middle School||5-7||1.6 mi|
|3||Taunton High School||8-12||1.5 mi|
|NA||St Mary's Primary Private School||PK-5||0.6 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 21 Mason St
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Find out what your home is worth
AJ ANDREWSPresident with 27 years experience
- Realty Network Associates, Inc. 277 Winthrop Street, TAUNTON, MA 02780
- Office (508) 822-0500
- Mobile (508) 254-3003
- Email ajandrews@Realty-Net.com
- Areas Served Taunton, Raynham, Bridgewater, Middleboro, Dighton, Lakeville, Berkley, Bristol County, Plymouth County
- Specializations Buyers & Sellers, Income Properties, Investment Properties, Land , Relocation, Foreclosures