BUYING REAL ESTATE
Buying a home is one of the biggest investments you will ever make! We know that this is an exciting yet complex adventure. We understand that the buying a home can very overwhelming and risky if you are not familiar with the process.
Get your Pre-Approval
If you plan to finance your purchase, getting preapproved will give us a good idea on how to find the home that fits your needs. We have plenty of resources to guide you through your financing process.
Finding the right home
When searching for your home we will take into consideration
- Features that you will need
- Features that you would like
- What is your price range?
- Putting in an offer
When putting in an offer we must take a few things into consideration such as your type of financing and will the property qualify? Will the timeline suite your needs? Other contingencies that may be a factor such as the current condition of the property, the seller finding suitable housing, closing costs etc.
Tracking your purchase
One of my specialties is representing the best interests of you as buyer throughout the home buying process. My comprehensive, high-quality services can save you both time and money, as well as make the experience more enjoyable and less stressful.
- Review the Purchase and Sales Agreement with you before you sign
- Circulate all necessary documents to any parties involved (attorney, lender, etc.)
- Attend the home inspection
- Work with your lender to be sure with have all the correct documents for your finance
- Set reminders for your utility transfer and/or new service and make sure that the seller has done so as well
- Obtain buyer CD and pay off to review with you
- Attend the final walk through with you
- Attend closing!
If this is your first home, your dream home, or an investment property, please take advantage of my experience! We want you to make the most informed decision along with making your purchase as seamless as possible.
Greater Taunton Area and Bristol & Plymouth Counties